What’s in my bag – tech and wellness editionFebruary 13, 2018 1:39 pm Leave your thoughts If you’re trying to hit specific health or wellness goals, carrying the right stuff every day can help you stay on track… or at least that’s my theory! Here are the 10 essentials I never leave home without.
- iPhone – I have a couple fitness apps that make it easier to be active. I use ClassPass (on iOS and Android) to sign up for workout classes at different fitness studios . The Sweat app ( iOS only) gives me guided workouts that I can do from anywhere.
- Fitbit – It’s not exactly in my bag, but I don’t go anywhere without it. I try to get 10,000 steps every day, and the Fitbit helps me track my progress.
- Thermos smart water bottle – I’ve been really focused on staying hydrated lately. This smart water bottle pairs with an app on my phone (free on iOS and Android) so I can set goals and track my progress.
- Bluetooth headphones – These headphones connect easily to my phone, which is great when I’m running or working out.
- Kindle – I can take a reading break any time and easily download new books on the go.
- Portable power bank – Carrying a small charger helps me keep all my electronics powered throughout the day.
- Blue blocker glasses – Like a lot of people, I spend my day looking at my computer screen. These blue blocker glasses help me reduce the strain on my eyes.
- Healthy snacks – To avoid snacking on chips sweets, I stock my bag with RXBARs and Justin’s almond butter packs.
- Hand sanitizer – Keeping your hands clean is a great way to avoid germs. Because you can’t stay healthy and active if you’re fighting a cold.
- Lip balm – My favorite is Burt’s Bees because it’s all natural, and works great.
Categorised in: Active Lifestyle, Diet and Nutrition
This post was written by Caroline Pickens